Posted by Matthew Loop | 0 Comments
This newer chiropractic marketing strategy is AWESOME and I’m happy to be sharing it with you! It’s a super easy way to rank #1 on Google this year. The method is very powerful, “out-of-the-box” and hardly any chiropractors are using it.
Everyone knows that better rankings online equals more new patients through the doors.
However, a big problem is that it’s becoming harder and harder to stand-out in the noisy social world now that the gatekeepers are back.
This secret “loophole” you’re going to discover has worked time and time again for increasing visibility, search engine placement and website traffic.
It’s not a fly-by-night strategy, latest trick or gimmick either.
Here’s the advanced training audio on ranking #1 on Google. Just click the play button below to listen-in. Shut yourself away in a quiet room so you can fully absorb this info.
What was shared could easily BOOST your new patient numbers from Google quickly. Before this event, the only chiropractors that knew this proven tactic were Social Media Elite members.
Here’s what you’ll discover during this training:
1) How to rank #1 for any keyword you want on Google this year. This works even in the most competitive markets, too.
2) How to get 2-3x MORE local traffic to your chiropractic website without spending a dime
3) How to put your chiropractic message in front of your targeted demographic on the FASTEST growing social platform (I’m not talking about Facebook either)
4) Arguably the BEST type of content to post on social media that dramatically boosts “likes,” “shares” and engagement.
5) The BIGGEST mistake 95% of chiropractors are making in 2014 when it comes to Google.
6) And much more…
Click the play button on the above audio player to listen to the teleseminar. Google has changed A LOT in recent times and it’s important to keep current if you want to continue to get more website visitors, exposure, and a steady flow of new patients from the search engines.
Did you like this post? If so, click the Facebook “like” button below to share it with your friends!
Related Blog Posts: