Posted by Matthew Loop | 4 Comments
DAMN!! Last night’s practice-building call was just awesome! As expected, all 197 lines were packed with chiropractors eager to implement the new Google+ Local (formerly Google Places) changes to gain a serious competitive advantage.
The doctors on that attended the call got an ENORMOUS hook-up, to say the least.
Did you miss the event?
No worries, I have your back. Click the play button below to listen-in on the replay for a very limited time.
This is not the kind of information you’ll want to “put-off until tomorrow.”
What was shared could easily transform your new patient numbers from the internet in no time.
Listen to the call, take notes, and implement what you learn. Then, prepare for an influx of referrals into your office from your top ranking!
Here’s what you’ll discover on the call:
1) The right way to set-up a Google+ Local business page for your chiropractic practice
2) How to understand the NEW review and rating system (and how to use it to your advantage)
3) How to protect and maintain a #1 Google+ Local ranking in 2012 if you’re there already
4) How to quickly scale to the TOP of the Google+ Local listings in your city / town
5) The best ways to get an AVALANCHE of reviews on the new platform so you can build insurmountable social proof.
6) A little known “feedback and compliment” strategy that gets you recognized and noticed fast by other local businesses in your town
7) The 32 new Google+ Local factors that determine how well you rank in the local business listings
Here’s what to do next
Click the play button on the above audio player to listen to the recorded replay ASAP. Google Places has evolved so it’s critical to stay up-to-date if you want to continue to get traffic, recognition, and new patients from the internet.
Many are calling this the BEST call I’ve ever held for chiropractors. It’s certainly the most timely.
What do you think?
Did you like this post? If so, click the Facebook “like” button below to share it with your friends!
Related Blog Posts: