Posted by Matthew Loop | 2 Comments
Google has made another HUGE change that directly affects you as a chiropractor. They’ve essentially replaced the familiar Google Places listings we all knew and were comfortable with. Now, they’ve ushered-in what’s called Google+ Local.
That’s why we need to talk ASAP
Next Tuesday, June 12th at 2pm EST (11am PST) I’m going to be holding a new important teleclass just for you.
I’m NOT charging for this either.
I want to make sure as many doctors as possible get “up-to-speed” with Google+ Local.
The call-in # – 712-432-0075
Access code – 592532
This is a very serious Google update and missing this call (and the information I’ll be sharing) will put you at a SEVERE disadvantage online.
Here’s what you’ll discover on the call
1) The right way to set-up a Google+ Local business page for your chiropractic practice
2) How to understand the NEW review and rating system (and how to use it to your advantage)
3) How to protect and maintain a #1 Google+ Local ranking in 2012 if you’re there already
4) How to quickly scale to the TOP of the Google+ Local listings in your city / town
5) The best ways to get an AVALANCHE of reviews on the new platform so you can build insurmountable social proof.
6) A little known “feedback and compliment” strategy that gets you recognized and noticed fast by other local businesses in your town
7) And much, much more…
Here’s what the call will do for you
1) Allow you to stay AHEAD of the current (and dramatic) changes in Google local arena
2) Help you increase the amount of targeting, city-specific traffic to your new Google+ Local page / listing.
3) Help position you as a professional and the go-to chiropractor when people search locally.
4) Maintain (and increase) your current new patient numbers from Google local search
Here’s what to do next
Mark your calendar now for Tuesday, June 12th at 2pm EST (11am PST).
Here’s the call-in info again:
Phone # – 712-432-0075
Access code – 592532
Only 197 spots are available for this event and I can say with certainty, we will be FULL. Don’t chance-it. Get-on 5 minutes early so you can secure your spot.
Sometimes technology cooperates, other times it doesn’t. So, you know I cannot guarantee a replay.
I look forward to keeping you “in the loop” about the whirlwind of Google local changes lately.
This will be one of the MOST valuable events you’ll attend in the next 12 months. I have doctors that attract an extra 25 patients per month from only using Google Places (now called Google+ Local).
The potential for your practice growth is ENORMOUS so be on the call!
Did you like this post? If so, click the Facebook “like” button below to share it with your friends!
Related Blog Posts: