Posted by Matthew Loop | 7 Comments
Just recently, a powerful Facebook application was released that allows you to host your own webinars on Facebook. This break-through technology has garnered a swarm of buzz in the internet marketing community for good reason. I’d like to quickly walk you through why this is a total game-changer.
But first, let’s talk about traditional webinars. Every savvy marketer knows that webinars have the highest conversion rates than any other marketing medium online.
By conversion, I mean getting people to either pick up the phone and schedule and appointment or take their credit card out and make a purchase on the spot.
The advantages / benefits of regular webinars include:
1) Builds relationships and trust fast through interactivity. Your audience gets to hear and see you.
2) Teaching is easy for the host and learning is simplified for the viewer. You get the walk them by the hand and do live Q & A sessions.
3) Easy to set yourself up as an expert and a go-to resource
4) Accelerated list building. Webinars create buzz in your local community or online niche making others curious to opt-in to your email list.
5) Extremely high conversion rates (Typically 12% and higher). People feel more comfortable spending money with those whom they know, like, and trust.
Now, just imagine a technology that combines the awesome selling power of webinars with the incredible viral power of Facebook. Put those two things together and you come-up with the widely talked about Facebook webinars application you see below.
I’d like to do a quick run-through so you can see just how powerful this software is. As mentioned above, this is a Facebook application. The cool thing, just like all other apps on the social network, it’s free to get access to.
So, you could email your webinar link to your current or potential customers, you could post the link directly on your Facebook page, or you could run a Facebook ad letting others locally (or in your global niche market) about the webinar you’re holding.
Once they click the link, they see this below:
The great thing is, people are used to seeing apps on Facebook and they trust most stuff that keeps them on the social network. Once the visitor sees this screen above, they’ll click the allow button.
I’d like to point out two IMPORTANT (and very powerful) viral things that happen when a user clicks the allow button on your Facebook webinar application.
Number 1 – Their name and email address are automatically populated in your auto-responder! It doesn’t matter if you have Aweber, InfusionSoft, Constant Contact, iContact, etc… they all integrate with this application.
This is a marketers dream! Capturing interested leads into your funnel is now super simplified.
Number 2 – The application automatically posts on their Facebook wall and in that person’s news feed for all of their friends to see. This rapidly initiates viral marketing, as the average user on Facebook has around 150 friends! See the screenshot below.
Let’s now go to the page you’re redirected to when you click “allow” to gain instant access to the application. When you follow it through, you’re going to see a page like you do below.
I had to break it up into two screenshots since it’s a little bigger. Remember, we’re still inside of Facebook!
On the screenshot above, notice the Facebook “like” and “send” buttons at the top of the webinar screen. You can also send an invitation to your friends.
During your webinar make sure you mention to your audience to share it while giving them an incentive to click the “like” or “send” buttons. Doing so will now invite THEIR friends onto your webinar. I hope you see where this is going!
In screenshot #2 below, notice the social proof of having people in the webinar in the box on the lower left. You can even see my picture in there. It shows you who and how many people are in attendance. If you look the right, you’ll even see a live chat box!
I just want to point out another phenomenal benefit. These webinars can run on-demand over and over. That, my friend, is leverage! You do the work one time and your webinar runs on auto-pilot getting new patients, customers or online sales consistently.
Now, prepare to witness another powerful selling feature of this Facebook webinars system.
If you look down at the final screenshot below, you’re going to see an “add-to-cart” button. When you host your own webinar with this app, you can have it automatically set to show your check-out link at whatever time you choose!
You’re literally walking an interested person by the hand, step-by-step. Then, you’re telling them practically face-to-face what to do next and making it easy for them to be your customer.
Here are some examples of how you can use this technology.
1) If you’re a chiropractor, you can use it to do health talks to current or prospective patients. You’ll get to spread your message quickly in your local community and have an edge on other doctors locally. You’ll be able to make a strong offer at the end of the presentation, too.
2) If you’re an online marketer, you can use this automated Facebook webinar platform to sell products and services over and over on auto-pilot. Use Facebook ads to drive steady traffic and watch your sales soar to unparalleled heights.
3) If you’re a realtor, you can use this technology to feature houses for sale locally and walk clients through without ever leaving your house!
4) If you’re an author, you can use this app to promote your book on Facebook and include a link to the check-out when your presentation is finished. You might give away the first chapter free, then show them where they can get instant access to the full content after.
The bottom line is that you can use this cutting-edge Facebook app for any market (locally or globally) you want. You now have the opportunity to harness the viral power of Facebook with the selling power of webinars!
This means faster business growth and dramatically higher profits for you.
Ready to see it in action for yourself? If so, visit http://fbwebinar.net to have an insider look at what so many marketers are raving about. IMPORTANT: Once there, make sure you “allow” the application to get instant access.
Did you like this post? If so, click the Facebook “like” button below and share it with your friends!
Related Blog Posts: